Impress with No Stress
I am pleased to be working with my colleague and friend Zayna Mosam on a series of special holiday projects. Zayna is the owner of Zayna Mosam Image Consulting and never ceases to amaze me in her abilities, creativity and professionalizm. As a personal concierge I pride myself on being able to refer my clients out to top-knotch business professionals around Toronto and I never hesitate to do just that with Zayna.
We are great collaborators and often team up to prepare busy clients for their special occasions or to rescue them in style from shopping distress!
So many common holiday stressors can be avoided completely. Here are a few things to consider this season. We can help you to get organized so you can spend more time with your loved ones…and enjoy it!
1. Don’t get caught up in Black Friday/Cyber Monday hype: Is it better to buy electronics during Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales or is there a better time of year? What are the items that Canadian shoppers should look out for on Black Friday/Cyber Monday? What about driving across the border to take advantage of in-store sales vs. buying on-line and shipping? Do I have to preplan for Cyber Monday?
2. Know what to look for: By knowing the hot holiday gifts for 2013, ordering them online and using Black Friday/Cyber Monday discounts you will avoid the last minute shopping crowds, save money and avoid the panic of not having the perfect gift on Christmas morning. Find out about the top gifts for everyone on your priority list: Boss, Best Friend, Assistant, Father, Kids and Romantic Partner
3. Be festive & fashionable: At any given event you are representing yourself as a professional while you celebrate and at holiday parties there can be extra pressure to stand out. Some of the best Black Friday sale items are clothes. Which key items should buy to update your wardrobe and style yourself for a luxurious but effortless look?
4. Style your parties: Now that you and your loved ones look beautiful, make sure your parties and gatherings are also dressed to impress. Tired of the same old party plan? Request a modern and elegant holiday theme or a classic decor to suit your personality and your home.
5. Treat yourself: It’s natural for tress compound over the holiday season. Make sure to gift yourself with a customized experience or some R & R!
Corporate lunch n’ learns on the topics above
Personal styling & shopping
Special event planning
Zayna Mosam B.A. Hons., AICI CIP is the Director of Zayna Mosam Image Consulting based in Toronto. Specialties include styling, personal shopping, communications coaching and public image management. For over a decade Zayna has provided personalized image strategies and brand equity advice to a range of clients from new recruits to performers and business leaders. Zayna has been featured as a guest expert in the Globe and Mail, the National Post, and on CTV, CityTV, Bravo!, YTV, MuchMusic, CTVNewsChannel, BNN and OWN.
Contact: 1.416.907.8156 | |